Monday, July 28, 2008

Soul Manna from Heaven?

Synchronicity, a sign, mere coincidence or random pain-in-the-bum spam? I received an email this morning that unlike the other spam which is trashed immediately, caused me to bolt upright and take notice – it was an inspirational quote that was quite apt for what I was pondering and the agitation I was feeling from operating in the realm of no-man's (or woman's) land of not knowing what is going to happen in my immediate future when a creative project is finished but yet unpublished:
Not being tense but ready. Not thinking but not dreaming. Not being set but flexible. Liberation from the uneasy sense of confinement. It is being wholly and quietly alive, aware and alert, ready for whatever may come. Bruce Lee
The email address was Angelwingspan.


No comments: