Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mermaid Treasures 16



I scored a lot of mermaid booty for Christmas and in this particular case – a belated birthday present (from August) – which I thought I might share with you. This was winter pyjama pants and a sleep-mask in a little bag made by "Annelise for Susans". I looked it up on the Internet to see if it was still available but couldn't find a reference. The material appears to be flannellette (I should check the label but don't want to go back into the house right now). I couldn't wait to sleep in the pants so tried them out about a week ago, but the night was so hot and humid I had to take them off before I cooked. However, the following two nights were so unseasonably cold that I put them back on again and slept under a doona (quilt) to keep warm and the PJs turned out to be perfect. I matched them with one of our Valentine Black Mermaid™ (Heart of my Heart) top. So there you have it ... I will endeavour to keep them for as long as I can.

No comments: