Queensland Health is looking for a comics creator to develop a 24 page comic to raise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander prisoners' awareness of the benefits of being smoke free.
Production of this comic would ideally involve:
* Creative facilitation preferably by indigenous facilitators of two x 6 hour workshops with Indigenous prisoners in custody in regional Queensland to develop content
* Creation of storyline
* A draft written of the comic script for approval
* Art and text
* 24 page comic with character and environment editorial
* Cover and back page
* A1 sized poster to promote issues surrounding smoking as well as promote the comic
* Development of colour 24 page comic and poster to print stage (printing will be provided by Qld Health approved printers).
Approval by Queensland Health delegates to be sought at each stage of production.
Please provide a quote and timeframe based on the above brief.
Smoking Initiative Project Manager
Offender Health Services
c/- PMB 11
CQMC Qld 4702
Phone: (07) 49126259